QR Code jasoncrawford.infoCrawford Crest




My Blog!


Thursday, December 6, 2012

Is it time to take back America?

All the talk about increasing taxes on the rich and raising the debt ceiling is about to push the limit. Personally, I feel that the Republicans will cave on the tax hikes. I also feel that the Democrats will offer to deal with spending cuts at a later date. I really believe they will raise the debt ceiling.

What does this mean? It means that congress and Obama are not doing their jobs. They are spending us into oblivion. I personally think it is time we stood up and told these politicians just where they can stick it. Seriously, they think they can solve the problems by more spending and more taxes?

I am so sick of it. I also say that if by some remote chance the Republicans were to ever give Obama the power to raise the debt ceiling without their approval, we should force them out of Washington. I am sick of it! This is not the America I want. A bunch of greedy politicians who take from those who can pay and give to those who do not want to pay. This might very well be the final straw!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2011 JASONCRAWFORD.INFO
Site Hosted by Go Daddy. All Rights Reserved

Connect with me at My Blog  Linkedin  Facebook  Twitter

Web Design By Jason Crawford Valid CSS!