QR Code jasoncrawford.infoCrawford Crest




My Blog!


Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Springfield Property Tax Increase

Springfield wants to raise the property tax by a nickle to cover money they have already budgeted. Hmmm, wander if I can tell my employer to raise my pay because there are things I budgeted that I have to pay for. The real world does not work like that.

Why do politicians like to spend our money? They think there are things that taxpayers just have to pay to have. Seriously, balance your budget without property tax increases. Here is a question, what do the people requesting make as a salary? Think they are willing to take a paycut? Many of us have not had a pay raise in years. Now they are asking us to take a paycut by paying more taxes.

Stand up and tell them to budget appropriately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2011 JASONCRAWFORD.INFO
Site Hosted by Go Daddy. All Rights Reserved

Connect with me at My Blog  Linkedin  Facebook  Twitter

Web Design By Jason Crawford Valid CSS!