QR Code jasoncrawford.infoCrawford Crest




My Blog!


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Unconstitutional Health Care Reform

I am one of millions of people who believe the Democrats crossed the line and violated the Constitution. I believe that the Judicial system will rule in favor of the majority of Americans who disapprove of the new health care bill. The Democrats say that it is a waste of taxpayer money and will be upheld. If that were to ever happen, then America is lost and civil war might become a reality. I urge everyone to read the bill, so that you are well informed and not ignorant of the stupid mistakes of Congress. The bill is available on the web, H.R. 3590.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2011 JASONCRAWFORD.INFO
Site Hosted by Go Daddy. All Rights Reserved

Connect with me at My Blog  Linkedin  Facebook  Twitter

Web Design By Jason Crawford Valid CSS!