QR Code jasoncrawford.infoCrawford Crest




My Blog!


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Obama and the Democrats are IDIOTS!

How dare they go against the will of the people. I will never vote for another Democrat in my life. They have done it for me to never support them, no matter how conservative they are. I hope every Democrat is voted out of office and must rely on their health care bill to support them.

As for Obama (the anti-Christ), he is a manipulative, lying weasel. Just to spite the government, I should drop my personal health insurance in 2014 (I'll have money to pay doctor bills) and then dare them to fine me. Do they really think fines will work? People will cheat the IRS and then they will be forced to spend more money to catch these people. As for jail time, I dare em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2011 JASONCRAWFORD.INFO
Site Hosted by Go Daddy. All Rights Reserved

Connect with me at My Blog  Linkedin  Facebook  Twitter

Web Design By Jason Crawford Valid CSS!